| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aurora, Il in August is really warm at 21.6 °C (70.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in August is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 98mm (3.9in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:10 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 13:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Aurora, Il August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Aurora, Il, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Aurora, Il:
- Madison, Wisconsin, Usa - 166.7 kms (103.6 miles) NW
- Watertown, Wi, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) NW
- Brodhead, Wi, Usa - 132.4 kms (82.3 miles) WNW
- Rockford, Il, Usa - 93.4 kms (58.1 miles) WNW
- Marengo, Il, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) W
- Dixon, Il, Usa - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) W
- Walnut, Il, Usa - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) W
- Clinton, Ia, Usa - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) W
- Morrison, Il, Usa - 164 kms (101.9 miles) W
- Pontiac, Il, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) SW
- Ottawa, Il, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) SW
- Minonk, Il, Usa - 149.2 kms (92.7 miles) SW
- Milwaukee, Wi, Usa - 106 kms (65.8 miles) N
- Racine, Wi, Usa - 82.7 kms (51.4 miles) NNE
- Chicago/ 0'Hare, Il, Usa - 8.5 kms (5.3 miles) ESE
- Chicago, Illinois, Usa - 31.8 kms (19.7 miles) SE
- South Bend/ St.Joseph County, In, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) ESE
- Rensselaer, In, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) SE
- Delphine, In, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) SE
- Hoopestonne, Il, Usa - 172.7 kms (107.3 miles) S